Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baseball in Japan

My favorite three words in springtime are always "pitchers and catchers." That's the signal for me to dig out of my hibernation hole and vicariously sniff at the fresh green grass down in Tampa. So it was with too much glee that I found CJ Nitkowski's website and blog yesterday. He's pitching in Japan this season, and his site is really well updated with lots of fun pictures. Like those of Japanese players obsessing over the Rubik's Cube. +1 nerds w00t!

The link was via the Bats blog at NYT. I don't have nearly enough time to check that regularly, but it's cool that the writers who hang out with the teams all the time can give extra insight through the blog. It also makes me miss sports radio back in NY.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home